****This coaches registration is for Jr Coaches ONLY (under 18)****
The Hillsborough JR Raiders cheerleading program invites high schooler students who are interested in coaching cheerleading to sign up to be a Junior Coach. We take great pride in our Junior Coaching Staff as they play a vital role in the success of both our game day and competition cheerleading squads. Junior coaching allows high schooler students to share their own cheerleading knowledge with a variety of age groups and to learn new skills under head and assistant cheer coaches.
Junior coaching is a volunteer opportunity that can qualify for community service hours with the school, church, or other organizations. While we know schedules can be extremely busy in high school, signing up to be a Junior Coach comes with the understanding that this is a commitment and attendance at practices, football games, and other Jr. Raiders events are required as a member of the JR Raiders coaching staff.
Tentative Important Dates for the 2022 Cheer & Football Season:
- August 8 @ 6-8 p.m. – First Day of Game Day Cheer Practice, all forms are due, Triangle Field
- August 8-12*, 15-19, and 22-26 @ 6-8 p.m. – Game Day Cheer Practice at Triangle Field
- TBD– First Tackle Football Game
- August 29 @ 5:30 p.m. – Community Day, HHS
- October TBD – Cheer Rally
Please review the Junior Coaches Expectations document for additional information