Cheer & Football Work Bond Policy
Each family is asked to contribute 4 hours of volunteer service by signing up at www.signup.com where opportunities are posted. Upon completion of 4 hours of service the work bond will be considered to have been earned.
Generally, refunds are distributed at the end of the season.
All borrowed equipment must be returned for work bond monies to be refunded.
Any person who signs up for a volunteer assignment and does not show to complete the hours will automatically forfeit their work bond monies. If a member is unable to complete an assignment they must go to SignUp.com and cancel at least 24 hours prior to assignment.
In order for volunteer time to be recorded it is the VOLUNTEER'S responsibility to sign in when filling any volunteer assignment. Failing to do so may result in unrecorded hours which will not be considered for work bond refunds or roll over.
- A full 4 hours must be worked to get a refund and time can/will be split into hour shifts by the Steering Committee as needed or required.
- Refund checks will only be made payable to the person completing the online work bond registration.
- If the full 4 hours aren't worked and recorded the work bond will be forfeited and no refund or roll over will be given.
- Tackle and Flag (K-2) HEAD coaches earn 4 work bond hours, refundable upon the return of all equipment.
- Tackle assistant coaches (maximum of 4 per team) earn 4 work bond hours.
- Cheer HEAD coaches will earn 4 work bond hours and rostered cheer assistant coaches will earn 2 hours.
- Please note that concession stand volunteers must be at least 18 years old.
Welcome to the Jr. Raiders Volunteer Scheduling through Signup.com! This is a fantastic website which makes signing up to help out SIMPLE! Keep in mind that spots are listed on a first-come, first-served basis, so your ideal spot may be full before too long. As always, thank you for your help! Here are the instructions:
1. Click on your sport's Volunteer button on the home page which will take you to the Signup.com website.
2. Select a volunteer opportunity and complete the registration process as prompted. You will need to provide your email address, name and phone number.
3. Click on the Save and Done the bottom of the screen.
You are now scheduled for a volunteer shift. You will receive an email confirmation and the Signup.com site will send you a reminder email a few days before you are scheduled to work.
Thank you for Volunteering!