2017 Hunterdon Hawks Track Meet
Saturday, May 13, 2017, 11AM
-Please do not arrive before 10:30 due to High School Practice on the track
-Sub-Bantam Born 2009 or later, Bantam (Born 2007-2008) Midget (Born 2005-2006) Youth (2003-2004)
-ATHLETES CAN ONLY COMPETE IN 2 EVENTS
-Sub-Bantams Only Compete in Sub-Bantam 100 Meter Dash
-Sub-Bantam DO NOT NEED CARDS. Every bantam, midget, youth athlete must have one card per event filled out. Pin cards on front of shirt.
-There are different cards for running events and field events
-Top 3 per event will get medals.
· Athletes are expected to complete field events when they are not competing in their running race.
· Parents please know the schedule to help get your athlete to their race or field event
· Results for top 10 only will be online. Athletes will be told time or distance.
· Please listen for results. Please understand this is a large meet and we appreciate your patience! We will do our best to make sure every athlete is told a time or distance.
Order Of Events
Running Events (11:00)
*80-Meter Midget Hurdles Finals on Time (30” High)-Midget Girls then midget boys
*100-Meter Youth Hurdles Finals on Time (Girls 30” Boys 33”)-Youth Girls, Youth Boys
*Sub Bantam Only 100 Meters-For Kids Born 2009 or Later Only
*1500 Meters-Bantam Girls then Bantam Boys, Midget Girls then Midget Boys, Youth Girls then Youth Boys
*400 Meters-Bantam Girls and Boys, Midget Girls and Boys, Youth Girls and Youth Boys
*800 Meters-Bantam Girls then Bantam Boys, Midget Girls then Midget Boys, Youth Girls then Youth Boys
*200-Meters-Bantam Girls and Bantam Boys, Midget Girls then Midget Boys, Youth Girls then Youth Boys
Field Events (11:00) Shot Put and Javelin are in the field behind the scoreboard)
*Long Jump (2 Jumps)-Midget Girls then Boys, Youth Girls then Youth Boys
*High Jump-Midget & Youth Boys & Girls-3 attempts at each height. BAR WILL GO UP DURING THE MEET. IF YOU’RE NOT RACING THEN YOU SHOULD BE AT HIGH JUMP!
*Shot Put- (2 Throws) 11:00 –Midget & Youth Boys then Midget & Youth Girls
*Turbo Javelin (2 Throws) 11:00-Bantam, Midget and Youth Girls then Bantam, Midget and Youth Boys
2. 5th Annual Skylands Meet, Sunday May 21, 2017
Please take note that you must sign your child up for this meet through the CoachO website. I will be setting up a registration link in the CoachO site, and will provide directions how to sign up. You should be able to son you child up by mid-week. I will let you know asap. There is a fee to participate in this meet. The website also links you to several other track meets throughout the state and country. You can link directly to it at:
3. June 3, 2017 Internal Meet #2, HHS time TBD
4. June 10, 2017 Internal Meet #3, HHS TBD